[Building Sakai] Remove all support for Frame Sets in the Sakai-10 Portal

Charles Severance csev at umich.edu
Sun Dec 22 06:50:03 PST 2013

On Dec 21, 2013, at 4:00 PM, Matthew Jones <matthew at longsight.com> wrote:

> Sounds good to me, too most bad places don't consider negative LOC to be a good metric. I also think code reduction and cleanup is great!

I committed the removal to trunk and have been doing a bunch of testing.   No ill effects.  Perhaps instead of deleting code, I should just replace it all with blank lines to make my stats look good :)

Anyone who sees a problem with the portal or is somehow using "Gallery" or FrameSet, please comment on the JIRA:

I consider this done but will leave the JIRA open for a bit.

/Chuck