[Building Sakai] Wicket, Portlets and JSR-168

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Sun Dec 15 14:57:03 PST 2013

I was working on the Wicket portlet support a while back but it was far too
incomplete and unusable, and was dropped (as Matt said). It would be
interesting to see where this goes for Wicket 6. The current Wicket tools
should be upgraded to Wicket 6 at some stage. I would not recommend binding
tools to an older (and unsupported) version of any library, but rather have
time spent in improving the support going forward if we are interested in
it.

cheers,
Steve