[Building Sakai] Integration with crocodoc for quick commenting and grading

Diego del Blanco Orobitg diego.delblanco.sakai at gmail.com
Tue Dec 10 09:07:08 PST 2013

Related with this, I´ve seen in a Moodle 2.6 demostration that in his
assessments tools if a student upload a pdf teacher can open and add
comments and annotations, draw....  It can be a useful feature if we
include it in Sakai.

Surely they don´t use crocodocs, but it can be interesting investigate how
they are doing this and if they are using a product or libraries with a
license we can use in sakai...

2013/12/10 Ramachandran,Narasi <rnarasi at ufl.edu>

>  It will be great to have some integration with a tool that will convert
> doc and pdf attachments into web editable docs. I have seen crocodoc do
> this very well, have any of you tried something similar to this please
> share your thoughts and advice.
>
> Integration of this feature would benefit Assignment, Assignment2, Forums,
> JForums, Samigo Essay questions…
>

> Thank you for sharing your thoughts.
>

> Narasi Ramachandran
>
> Univ of Florida

*Diego del Blanco Orobitg*
Spain & LATAM Regional Manager (*ANI Sakai*)
Apereo LATAM Representative (*Apereo Foundation*)

P: (+34) 653 683 489
E: ddelblanco at anisakai.com
Sk: ddelblanco.ani