[Building Sakai] Sakai LTI Producer

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 23:58:53 PST 2013

Yes this Sakai Connector Portlet uses both LTI and web services to render
sakai tools outside of Sakai. There is also the more generic basic LTI
portlet, also on Jasig confluence which is pure LTI and also works with
sakai just fine ( but will do all other providers as well).

Cheers
Steve

sent from mobile device