[Building Sakai] Sakai LTI Producer

Adrian Fish adrian.r.fish at gmail.com
Mon Dec 2 14:49:38 PST 2013

Hi Beth,

You can address all Sakai's tools from an LTI Consumer, using a URL like
http://sakai.lancs.ac.uk/imsblti/
<http://sakai.lancs.ac.uk/blti/>provider/sakai.announcement.
There are a load of properties starting with 'basiclti'. It all works
pretty well; we're using a few Sakai tools behind Moodle.

Cheers,
Adrian.