[Building Sakai] Setting Web Content tool to always open in be window

Noah Botimer botimer at umich.edu
Fri Aug 30 12:08:38 PDT 2013

I'm pretty sure the answer is "Yes! We have no properties" [1]

The new window still presents the options link and iframes the content, so this probably involves code changes of some type. You'd have to check with Chuck, but the new version (portlet) may be ported to 2.8 easily enough. I think it "really" gives you a new window.

Thanks,
-Noah

[1] http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Yes!_We_Have_No_Bananas