[Building Sakai] Basic LTI startup errors

Charles Severance csev at umich.edu
Wed Aug 28 19:50:56 PDT 2013

If autoddl is not on - you will see these messages.

When the LTI service starts it looks at the current table structure and decides what it needs to change to make it what it wants.  If autoddl is on - it just does the ALTER statements and gives you an INFO - if autoddl is off it tells you what it would like you to do in the form of an ERROR to call your attention to it.

Take a look at the release notes for 2.1.0

https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/LTI/LTI+-+Release+2.1.0+Notes

There are even conversion scripts.  When you go to 2.1.1 there is also a little conversion as well:

https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/LTI/LTI+-+Release+2.1.1+Notes

/Chuck