[Building Sakai] Moving YAFT and CLOG to github

Charles Severance csev at umich.edu
Wed Aug 28 12:09:26 PDT 2013

Does anyone have experience making the github issue tracking in a complex large-scale project with lots of kinds of stakeholders?   I see jquery uses it - and we are likely smaller than them - but...   It would be nice to figure out how to use it well.

Does it have things like a secure flag or QA workflow, or branch scheduling.....   Yada yada...

/Chuck