[Building Sakai] [Kaltura]The Media Gallery is not enabled. Your system administrator needs to enable it in the configuration

Narayana narayana_mallepula at yahoo.co.in
Fri Aug 23 06:46:23 PDT 2013

Hi,

I have integrated Kaltura with Sakai successfully and i am able to use it
using media gallery tool but when i am trying to integrate it with fck
editor i am unable to see any kaltura iscon in the editor.

I have checked out the  source code from the following SVN  repository
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/msub/unicon.net/kaltura/tags/20120701-2.9.

https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/msub/unicon.net/kaltura/tags/20130509

I have followed the instructions from the Read me file and i was not able to
integrate fck editor. I have tested with both the versions mentioned above.

--
View this message in context: http://sakai-project-mail-list-archives.1343168.n2.nabble.com/Kaltura-The-Media-Gallery-is-not-enabled-Your-system-administrator-needs-to-enable-it-in-the-configun-tp7591288p7591703.html