[Building Sakai] CKEditor HTML5 and iframe support

Sam Ottenhoff ottenhoff at longsight.com
Tue Aug 20 14:56:38 PDT 2013

Yes, unless you are using AntiSamy which is included in Sakai 2.9.2+ and
uses an XML file to define rules.  So Kelly: what version of Sakai?
 AntiSamy or legacy Sakai cleaner?  What HTML5 tags are you attempting to
support?  Is the filtering happening in the CKEditor or is the filtering
happening by server-side code (on post)?

--Sam