[Building Sakai] Hibernate DocType DTD files and slow Sakai startups

Robert Sedzik robert.sedzik at uadm.uu.se
Sun Aug 18 22:53:39 PDT 2013

Hi all,

*Ray:* I would appreciate if you could check this today because our
Sakai has seemed to gone bad
this Friday. We will probably have to release a hot patch or something
to fix this problem.
That is, assuming that it is the DocType thing that ha happened on Friday.

We are also running Sakai in a JBoss. Would you think that is the culprit?
I mean Sakai is more or less a Tomcat app.

*Botimer:* As we are not the only ones that have this problem then it is
safe to say that his is
a problem. Maybe it is a Jboss thing until we hear of the same problem
from a Tomcat
installation.

Cheers,
Rob