[Building Sakai] Extend Site Dataset through tool?

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Aug 14 05:53:01 PDT 2013

Hi,

There are site properties which are designed for this sort of thing. You could surface the properties through the existing UI's with a bit of code to get them and present them. Then you don't need to handle any backend code because the properties (ResourceProperties and ResourcePropertiesEdit) handle all of that for you.

cheers,
Steve