[Building Sakai] sakai.X-UA-Compatible and I/E10

John Bush jbush at anisakai.com
Tue Aug 13 07:41:11 PDT 2013

Is anyone running without this set to IE=EmulateIE9 or earlier ?  I
suspect there are still IE10 issues that deem this necessary.

We ran into an issue with the javascript api we are using for drag and
drop in resources, it actually only supports IE10, so without
sakai.X-UA-Compatible it works for IE10, but with that set to 9 or
earlier even if you are using IE10 it won't work since the api's it
relies on are new to IE10.

http://www.dropzonejs.com/

--
John Bush
602-490-0470

** This message is neither private nor confidential in fact the US
government is storing it in a warehouse located in Utah for future
data mining use cases should they arise. **