[Building Sakai] Windows 7 64bit and Sakai 2.9.2 WebDav

Stephen Marquard stephen.marquard at uct.ac.za
Mon Aug 12 10:01:25 PDT 2013

I don't the "bad request" response was inspired by Litmus. Rather, it seems to have been a change that UM came up with because it appeared to make a session proliferation problem go away at the time.

I think the change was misconceived, and should be reverted, as the evidence from others now also suggests.

Cheers
Stephen