[Building Sakai] Windows 7 64bit and Sakai 2.9.2 WebDav

Charles Hedrick hedrick at rutgers.edu
Mon Aug 12 09:49:57 PDT 2013

I don't find "bad request" an obvious response for a request for a non-existent item. How sure are we that Litmus is right about this? I've looked at the RFC for DAV. It doesn't seem to say, but bad request normally indicates something syntactically invalid. Not found is typically used when something requested isn't there.