[Building Sakai] How to get patches associated with a JIRA

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Thu Aug 8 12:15:53 PDT 2013

On those JIRAs you can look at the subversion tab.

Generally you want the patches that got merged back to the specific
branches, since those often collect all of the patches made against trunk.
This is issue has patches against edu-services, assignment and sam. They
are all in the 2.9.x branches.

You also should look at the ticket and make sure there's nothing depending
on this (which might indicate a regression) or this doesn't depend on
anything else (which might cause a conflict in the merge)