[Building Sakai] Sakai 2.9.2 and Kernel 1.3.2 problems during load testing

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Mon Aug 5 17:02:27 PDT 2013

This feature detects if the remote site has the X-FRAME-OPTION headers and
attempts to cache that value on the tool so it doesn't recheck. This is
done if the popup button is not checked because it means that the site
won't work embedded. I'm guessing the cache is there just in-case this
option changes? There was probably a time when sites with this header set
now didn't have it set in the past, but you wouldn't need to check very
often.

If you set the property Beth mentioned, then it returns false and it
doesn't check/doesn't cache.