[Building Sakai] Samigo released to groups

Kusnetz, Jeremy JKusnetz at APUS.EDU
Thu Aug 1 13:42:26 PDT 2013

I wanted to add that we took the same Sakai instance and pointed it to a new database and let all the tables autogenerate.  The functionality works as expected.  So it's definitely a data issues, something with the legacy Samigo tables and or data in them that is causing this problem.

Jeremy Kusnetz | Sr. Systems Engineer

American Public University System
American Military University  |  American Public University
661 S George Street, Charles Town, WV 25414
T 304-885-5333 | M 703-967-5212 |  jkusnetz at apus.edu<mailto:jkusnetz at apus.edu>| www.apus.edu<http://www.apus.edu>

From: Kusnetz, Jeremy
Sent: Thursday, August 01, 2013 2:43 PM
To: sakai-dev at collab.sakaiproject.org
Subject: Samigo released to groups

We just upgraded to a recent version Sakai 2.9.x.

We are having a weird problems with assessments released to groups. When released to groups the status of the published assessments is Inactive, and the instructor doesn't show any student submissions.

We just pulled the latest Samigo from https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/sam/branches/samigo-2.9.x/ and we are getting the exact same behavior.

This doesn't happen on the nightly 2.9.x QA servers, and our local instances of Sakai seem to be fine too.  It's just our migrated database instances that are having problems.  We ran all the mysql conversion scripts from 2.8 to 2.9.2, and we started Sakai with auto.ddl=true.
This message is private and confidential. If you have received it in error, please notify the sender and remove it from your system.