[Building Sakai] Editing gateway message?

Brooke Biltimier bbiltimier at anisakai.com
Thu Aug 1 11:01:58 PDT 2013

Hi Josh,

The location of the files are in sakai.properties, they are in the Admin
Workspace, REsources public folder by default.  Anyone with admin access
can edit the content of the files from within the resources tool.  The
Welcome Message is the server_info.html file.

# Locations of resources to display for accessibility, server, myworkspace
and unconfigured web content
server.info.url=/library/content/server_info.html
myworkspace.info.url=/library/content/myworkspace_info.html
webcontent.instructions.url=/library/content/webcontent_instructions.html
webdav.instructions.url=/library/content/webdav_instructions.html

I hope this helps.

Brooke

Brooke Biltimier
Ashai Net International