[Building Sakai] Sakai 2.9.x-all: Announcements RESTful services

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Mon Apr 29 14:34:54 PDT 2013

Hi

Have a look at some of the profile2 providers, some of those allow data creation in addition to retrieval.

Also, be sure to develop this using trunk code then back port it or you'll have merge conflicts going forward, that provider was updated recently as part of Project Keitai.

Cheers
Steve

Sent from my iPhone