[Building Sakai] 2.9 groups upload on Win7 and 8

Ramachandran,Narasi rnarasi at ufl.edu
Wed Apr 24 13:28:23 PDT 2013

We are unable to upload a csv file to pre-populate groups with members using Site info < Manage Groups < Import from File
We get the error -
"The file uploaded was not readable. Please check the file is of the correct format and try again"

The file is in the correct format, and we have tried IE< 9, 10, FF 20, and Chrome and it keeps failing. The same file works on a Mac OS

Has anyone else seen this issue and have any recommendations?

Thanks,
Narasi