[Building Sakai] WorksiteSetup Create New Project Dissapeared

Paul Lukasewych plukasew at uwo.ca
Wed Apr 24 11:39:26 PDT 2013

I believe you need site.add.project to create a project site now, which is new
for 2.9.

Paul Lukasewych
Applications Development Team
Information Technology Services
Support Services Building
Western University
(519) 661-2111 x80513
plukasew at uwo.ca

On April 24, 2013 02:34:29 PM William Karavites wrote:

I recently merged our systems from 2.9.0-b02 to 2.9.1 and while doing some
testing I realized that the functionality for users to create a project site
was taken away. I can create a project no problem while logged in as an
administrator, but when logged in as a normal user that functionality is taken
away.

My guess is that some realm key was accidentally flagged. Would anyone know
where that key would be located?

I was thinking somewhere in !site.user possibly.

Thank you,

William Karavites

William Karavites
Application Programmer