[Building Sakai] drop groups at AdobeConnect Tool

JOSE MARIANO LUJáN GONZáLEZ jmariano at um.es
Tue Apr 23 07:45:55 PDT 2013

Hi Peter,

well, it really sounds weird... I Just checked our Data Base and our
VC_GROUPS_CNN table is empty which seems pretty weird to me... because
this means that we have 0 rooms configurated for groups out of 76 rooms
(we have 76 rows in VC_ROOMS_CNN). I expected to have at least 1 or 2
rooms assigned to groups.

Right now, If i create a new room and configure it to be group awareness
(assign it to one group), a new row is added to VC_GROUPS_CNN. I will
keep an eye on it and see if it disappears.
Maybe I have to wait until the weekend... ;)

Let us know if you find something else.
Cheers,
mariano