[Building Sakai] Question pool sharing problem

Karen Tsao ktsao at stanford.edu
Thu Apr 18 12:29:30 PDT 2013

Hi Sergio,

Can I know what Samigo version you use? Do you think
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-869 might report the same issue?

Also, I just tested in a trunk instance but couldn't reproduce your issue.
Can you try to reproduce in Sakai trunk nightly (
http://nightly2.sakaiproject.org:8082/portal/)?

Thanks,
Karen