[Building Sakai] Critical issue: 'file upload' questions

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Wed Apr 17 03:21:01 PDT 2013

Yes, /tmp/ is volatile and its unfortunate that the default was set as
that. It's since been changed to a directory that is not /tmp/. However if
you've lost files you'll need to restore from a backup to get those files
back.

See
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-662
https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAM-1548