[Building Sakai] Modifying Sakai page title separator

Ese Egerega ese at cis.com.ng
Tue Apr 16 09:32:37 PDT 2013

Thanks so much for your response Adrian. I am actually new to Sakai; I am
having problems accessing SkinnableCharonPortal. I checked the following
locations with no luck:

   1. /opt/sakai-src-2.9.1/. The folders here are ..., master, memory,
   metaobj, osp, pack, podcasts, postem, providers, and a couple of other
   folders.
   2. /opt/tomcat/webapps/portal/. This folder contains only META-INF,
   scripts, styles, WEB-INF

Is there anything wrong with my installation? I am running Sakai CLE 2.9.1
on Ubuntu 12.04 LTS with Tomcat 7.0.37.

I downloaded by my source file from
http://source.sakaiproject.org/release/2.9.1/artifacts/sakai-src-2.9.1.tar.gz

Thanks in advance.