[Building Sakai] RSF 0.7.5 or greater in assignment2: correct repo

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Tue Apr 16 08:55:24 PDT 2013

No, we maintain the RSF releases and source now. I haven't switched it to
distribute RSF to sonatype yet, but they are in the sakaiproject repo. This
is defined in the master, so if you have base or master as your parent it
will pick up this repository.
\
https://source.sakaiproject.org/maven2/uk/org/ponder/

        <repository>
            <id>sakai-maven</id>
            <name>Sakai Maven Repo</name>
            <layout>default</layout>
            <url>http://source.sakaiproject.org/maven2</url>
            <releases>
                <enabled>true</enabled>
                <checksumPolicy>ignore</checksumPolicy>
            </releases>
            <snapshots>
                <enabled>false</enabled>
                <checksumPolicy>ignore</checksumPolicy>
            </snapshots>
        </repository>

We've only upgraded sakairsf past 0.7.5 to 0.7.7 (not rsfutil), this
meant adding a few more properties and changing some artifact id's
around.

                <rsfutil.version>0.7.5</rsfutil.version>

<sakairsf.components.version>0.7.5</sakairsf.components.version>
                <sakairsf.version>0.7.7</sakairsf.version>

See the dependencies in something like mailsender (or any other core RSF
trunk tool, lessonbuilder, etc) for an example.
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/mailsender/trunk/pom.xml

For 2.10, these versions will likely be completely new when the Spring 3
upgrade gets put in (0.8.0), but that hasn't happened yet.