[Building Sakai] 2.9.x Browsers Supported, curious

Gao Jun gaojun at fudan.edu.cn
Thu Apr 11 17:25:54 PDT 2013

In my own stats, some computer courses use the public computer labs
which are out of my control.

Nearly 20%-50% Sakai online users use IE6 when there is a such course
take place.

IE6 is evil in my opinion, but as a maintainer, I cannot ignore these
users' feeling.

BTW, an alternative solution is set up a tomcat node with default skin
and use Apache to filter the requests. This solution doesn't need a lot
code modification.

于 2013年04月12日 08:11, Poindexter, David Ray 写道:

--
Gao Jun
Fudan University