[Building Sakai] 2.9.x Browsers Supported, curious

Neal Caidin nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org
Thu Apr 11 16:17:11 PDT 2013

If you look on https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/DOC/Sakai+CLE+2.9+release+notes#SakaiCLE29releasenotes-Browsercompatibility

you will see it says "Sakai CLE is designed to work with modern browsers. You should be safe with the latest versions of Firefox (Mozilla), Safari (Apple), Chrome (Google), and with IE 9 (Microsoft Internet Explorer aka IE) and IE 8. Sakai CLE does not work with IE 7 and earlier nor with Firefox 10 and earlier."

If something is not working with IE 9, please report it through Jira.

Cheers,

Neal Caidin

Sakai CLE Community Coordinator
nealcaidin at sakaifoundation.org