[Building Sakai] installing 2.9 - sakai.properties missing.

Gregory Guthrie guthrie at mum.edu
Tue Apr 9 18:57:23 PDT 2013

I notice that the file sample.sakai.properties referenced in the install guide for 2.9 is missing.
The link on that page is broken, and in the source file it is also missing. There are versions of (auto, default, demo, and experimental).

What is the best starting place, a version from 2.8 that works locally? I could work through the default version, but it is a bit long (1200 lines) if there is a shorter path.

(https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/pages/viewpage.action?pageId=82249313 )