[Building Sakai] kaltura integration not enabled

Aaron Zeckoski azeckoski at unicon.net
Thu Sep 27 16:06:38 PDT 2012

Check the readme but you have to have about 4 flags set as a minimum.
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn//msub/unicon.net/kaltura/tags/20120701/README

kaltura.enabled=true
## your kaltura account partner id
kaltura.partnerid=111111
## your kaltura account admin secret key
kaltura.adminsecret=XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX
## your kaltura account secret key
kaltura.secret=YYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

Others are optional and generally can be left out unless you want to
adjust default behavior.
-AZ