[Building Sakai] In Samigo Quiz duplication does not duplicate settings

Karen Tsao ktsao at stanford.edu
Thu Sep 27 14:13:50 PDT 2012

Hi George,

I see. So the Release To Sections setting is missing. Can you please
confirm other settings are copied?

I checked through the svn and the related JIRAs. I think because the
Release To Sections feature is implemented after the copy assessment
feature, maybe we forget to implement Copy for Release To Sections. Or,
maybe the UX designer thinks the Release To Sections is specific for each
assessment and so we leave it as default? Can you please log a JIRA and so
I can forward this issue to our UX designer to discuss?

Thanks,
Karen