[Building Sakai] In Samigo Quiz duplication does not duplicate settings

George Pipkin gpp8p at Virginia.EDU
Thu Sep 27 09:28:05 PDT 2012

1) I create two groups in a site - group1 and group2, and I
add two or three students to each group

2) I create a simple quiz

3) Under settings Assignment Released To, I select the check
box for selected groups, and I check group1

4) Under Gradebook options I select none

5) I cleck save settings and publish

6) I click publish without notification

6) Back on the assignments list page, on the original quiz1
I select the pulldown duplicate.

7) I confirm I want to do this

8) I examine the duplicated quizes settings.  Selected
Groups is not selected, and group1 is not selected in the
duplicated quiz where it was in the original quiz

Running v2.8.x

                 - George