[Building Sakai] Announcements "enforceNumberOfDaysInThePastLimit"configuration option

Daniel Merino daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Thu Sep 27 05:38:06 PDT 2012

OK, is in
announcement-tool/tool/src/webapp/tools/sakai.synoptic.announcement.xml

<configuration name="limitNumberOfDaysInPast" value="true" />

But I hadn't noticed that MyWorskpaces must be updated/re-created.

Regards.

--
Daniel Merino Echeverría
daniel.merino at unavarra.es
Gestor de teleformación - Centro Superior de Innovación Educativa.