[Building Sakai] Assignment API

Jim Eng jimeng at umich.edu
Wed Sep 26 11:45:39 PDT 2012

Funny.  After I sent that, I clicked on the first link I sent you:

> https://trysakai.longsight.com/direct/assignment/describe

And I got something quite different from when I followed a similar link on a server here at Michigan.  Screenshots are attached.  First is what I got from your server.  Second is what I get from our server.  It's likely that your server has some things blocked at this time.

Jim

At your server:

At our server: