[Building Sakai] Sakai 2 Tool widget is not coming in sakai 3

Bhanu Teja Motupalli bhanu1607 at rediffmail.com
Tue Sep 18 06:27:53 PDT 2012

Hi All,

        I am working on the Sakai hybrid deployment. I have gone through the
document that provided by the Sakai for Hybrid Deployment. I am unable to
download the source code as per the documentation. And the commands are not
at all working in my environment. So, I have downloaded the source code
manually (3akai-ux, Nakamura and Sakai2.8). I have built the code and i have
done all the necessary settings as per the documentation of Sakai. I can
able to launch the CLE and OAE individually but, in OAE I cannot able to get
the widget called "Sakai2Tool" to integrate the Sakai 2.8 tools into Sakai
3.

     Can you please tell me how I can get the "Sakai2Tool" widget in my
Sakai 3. Your help is more appreciable.

     Thanks in Advance.

Regards
Bhanu Teja M.