[Building Sakai] Spring pattern question

Patrick Haggood phaggood at umich.edu
Tue Sep 18 03:17:42 PDT 2012

Most Sakai code I've looked at uses /api/CLASS to define the interface and
/impl/CLASS for the implementation; *this* Spring pattern I recognize; but
I don't recognize /cover/CLASS - what kind of Spring pattern is this?
 Could use a pointer to some docs that explain it; am trying to figure out
a toolOrder-related jira which means at least understanding what
ServerConfigurationService is doing, which uses the aforementioned
unrecognized pattern of */api and */cover.

Thanks!