[Building Sakai] Gradebook wording change: https://jira.sakaiproject.org/browse/SAK-15145

Joshua Swink jswink at ucmerced.edu
Thu Sep 13 14:08:06 PDT 2012

I think it's a good change, except for the text "This action is
irreversible." It is a true statement, but will generate some confusion and
discussion from the users. Something like "I won't be able to enter another
grade for those assignments?" which is not the case but the thought will
arise when people first encounter it.

Josh