[Building Sakai] WEBDAV vs. IE downloads

Matthew Jones matthew at longsight.com
Mon Sep 10 08:16:25 PDT 2012

I haven't heard of any issues for IE and downloading.

Is this just IE9 with the problem? Do you have the property:

sakai.X-UA-Compatible=IE=EmulateIE8

To emulate IE8?

I have no problem with IE9 downloading in trunk and don't remember hearing
anything. If you open the developer tools (F12) are there any errors in the
console tab? Does the document/browser mode show that it switches to IE8?
Does switching it manually and trying it do anything?