[Building Sakai] LessonBuilder for 2.8.0

DAVID ROLDAN MARTINEZ darolmar at upvnet.upv.es
Thu Sep 6 03:28:26 PDT 2012

Hi all,

Brief: I'm trying to deploy lesson builder in a 2.8.0 but I'm getting dependency problems with basiclti.

Detailed:

Our deployment is based on 2.8.0 with several customization allowing the integration of Sakai with our corporate applications, but no integration affecting to this.

My first question is, which LB do you recommend for 2.8.0?

And the second one...Can anybody point me to a right repository, please?. Our tests are being done with 1.3.1 but I cannot download basiclti dependencies for that version and I'm always getting an build error.

Thanks a lot in advance!!!!

Dr. David Roldán Martínez
Universitat Politècnica de València, Spain
Sakai CLE QA lead for Internationalization
Sakai Foundation Lead of International Relationships for Iberoamerica

[cid:image002.jpg at 01CD8C2B.1D028840][cid:image004.jpg at 01CD8C2B.1D028840]