[Building Sakai] Section Awareness

Antoinette Malgas Antoinette.Malgas at wits.ac.za
Wed Sep 5 00:59:16 PDT 2012

Yes Jose

In Sakai you can send the announcements and assignments to certain groups. For instance as you add announcement, scroll down to Access and select: Displays this announcement to selected groups only.
When you select this option, it brings up all the groups you have created and you can add a tick in the check box for the group you want.

Hope this help!