[Building Sakai] Upgrade from Sakai 2.6.x to Sakai 2.8.2

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 17:14:16 PDT 2012

Hi Jaques,

Yes we did this a few months ago. Build the 2.8 code, integrate any mods you have, run all of the db upgrades in order to bring your db up to date. If you don't have much data, it should be pretty quick. I think the whole DB upgrade took us an hour or so, and we have ~6300 internal users, about 15000 external users, and about ~3200 sites.

cheers,
Steve