[Building Sakai] Auto-adding a tool to all existing users

Baynaa_sk baynaa.sk at gmail.com
Tue Sep 4 03:14:34 PDT 2012

C:\Users\bayansuren\trunk\umusync>mvn clean install
[INFO] Scanning for projects...
[ERROR] The build could not read 1 project -> [Help 1]
[ERROR]
[ERROR]   The project umu.sakai-indie:umusync-indie-project:1.1-SNAPSHOT
(C:\Users\bayansuren\trunk\umusync\pom.xml) has 1 error
[ERROR]     Non-resolvable parent POM: Failure to find
org.sakaiproject.purepoms:sakai-standard-tool:pom:2.7.8 in
http://repo.maven.apache.org/maven2 was cached in the local repository,
resolution wil
l not be reattempted until the update interval of central has elapsed or
updates are forced and 'parent.relativePath' points at wrong local POM @
line 4, column 10 -> [Help 2]
[ERROR]
[ERROR] To see the full stack trace of the errors, re-run Maven with the -e
switch.
[ERROR]
[ERROR] For more information about the errors and possible solutions, please
read the following articles:
[ERROR] [Help 1]
http://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/MAVEN/ProjectBuildingException
[ERROR] [Help 2]