[Building Sakai] Auto-adding a tool to all existing users

Juan Arcadio Martínez Cárceles juanarcadio at um.es
Tue Sep 4 02:26:58 PDT 2012

Hi Vikram,

At the University of Murcia we used the "umusync" tool that is able to
perform this task.
https://confluence.sakaiproject.org/display/UMUSYNC/

In our Sakai, a common task which is adding a new tool to all
myworkspaces it usually takes about 2 hours for 50000 users.

If you have any question regarding the use or instalation of the tool,
please ask us!!!

Best wishes.
Juan Arcadio.