[Building Sakai] Portfolio Matrix Entries Don't Show

Mark J. Norton markjnorton at earthlink.net
Mon Sep 3 09:21:04 PDT 2012

One of my clients has a data migration issue.  The older Sakai database
was saved out as a SQL dump.  A new instance of Sakai (2.8.0) was
created and the database initialized from the SQL dump. Content
resources were also migrated and configured in sakai.properties.

Generally, things work just fine.  The old courses are there, rosters, etc.

Many of these courses (this is a K12 school system) use the Portfolio
and Matrix tools.  When I click on the Matrix Tool for a course that
should contain entries, nothing appears.

I had a look int the database.  I can an entry for a Matrix in the
osp_matrix table that is associated with a Scaffolding item in the
osp_scaffolding table with a worksiteid that corresponds to the course
in question.  In other words, it looks like the data is there, but not
being displayed by the Matrix tool.

Any suggestions on why the Matrix entries are not showing up?

- Mark Norton