[Building Sakai] [Advice req] Lessonbuilder, Sakai 2.7.1, blti 2.0 SNAPSHOT, build error

Seth Theriault slt at columbia.edu
Mon Oct 29 10:57:58 PDT 2012

On Mon, Oct 29, 2012 at 1:12 PM, Poindexter, David Ray
<davpoind at iupui.edu> wrote:

> We have implemented blti from 2.8, but it's a 1.3.5 variant of blti.
> Lessonbuilder at the root pom of the tool is pointing at 2.0-SNAPSHOT, and
> as expected, we're getting a build error citing our blti (1.3.5) missing
> something that the newer blti has. I haven't traced what part of
> Lessonbuilder needs this, and to be honest, I don't really know what
> features that provides.

LB generally requires BLTI 2.0-or-better artifacts to build even if
you aren't using BLTI with it.

Locally, we branched 1.4.x and made a change to the BLTI version in
pom.xml (this is for 2.8):

http://source.sakaiproject.org/viewsvn?view=revision&revision=114228

See our other dependency changes in the local branch starting at r114225:

http://source.sakaiproject.org/viewsvn/msub/columbia.edu/courseworks/lessonbuilder/branches/?view=log

These changes also eliminated the 1.3.0-SNAPSHOT kernel dependency.

Seth