[Building Sakai] [Advice req] Lessonbuilder, Sakai 2.7.1, blti 2.0 SNAPSHOT, build error

Poindexter, David Ray davpoind at iupui.edu
Mon Oct 29 10:12:08 PDT 2012

Good Afternoon,

At Indiana University, we are interested in implementing the Lessonbuilder tool in our instance, which is currently at 2.7. I had read that it is possible, but have run into an issue trying to deploy this to one of our servers.

We have implemented blti from 2.8, but it's a 1.3.5 variant of blti. Lessonbuilder at the root pom of the tool is pointing at 2.0-SNAPSHOT, and as expected, we're getting a build error citing our blti (1.3.5) missing something that the newer blti has. I haven't traced what part of Lessonbuilder needs this, and to be honest, I don't really know what features that provides.

Could someone who is using, or has used, Lessonbuilder on a 2.7 version give me some pointers? I would very much prefer to not have anything in the tool pointing to, or depending upon, a snapshot version of anything, but I'm very specifically asking about the blti dependency.

Cheers,
--
David Poindexter
Systems Analyst