[Building Sakai] Joinable sites > access and quick join

Steve Swinsburg steve.swinsburg at gmail.com
Thu Oct 25 13:42:07 PDT 2012

The SAK that Adam mentioned is great. We currently use the auto join tool which allows people to give out a link to the site that when clicked will add users to the site. We've customised it to add some checks and prompts.
The way it now works is almost identical to the built in functionality in 2.10
https://source.sakaiproject.org/svn/msub/anu.edu.au/alliance/2.8.x/autojoin/

cheers,
Steve