[Building Sakai] CKEditor behavior observations in Samigo

Adrian Fish adrian.r.fish at gmail.com
Wed Oct 24 14:46:58 PDT 2012

I'm seeing CKEditor problems in the Announcement tool, under Windows 7 and
IE9. Add a new announcement and try and click in the editor pane - you
can't. You can however, tab into the editor from the subject field. When
you type something and try and highlight or underline, the formatting
buttons are not clickable.

I also have the same problems in other tools using CKeditor. If you google
you find that other groups have had problems such as this, Drupal being one.

Cheers,
Adrian.