[Building Sakai] CKEditor behavior observations in Samigo

Mustansar Mehmood mustansar at rice.edu
Wed Oct 24 14:10:29 PDT 2012

Hi Steve,
                 OS is Win 7 and Firefox 16.
Here are the information I see in firefox dev tools
This is Javascript
[16:04:44.236] Expected declaration but found '*'.  Skipped to next
declaration. @https://xxxxx/jsf/delivery/deliverAssessment#p1q2:12
and this for the CSS
[16:04:34.118] Error in parsing value for 'filter'.  Declaration
dropped. @
https://xxxxxx/library/editor/ckeditor/skins/v2/dialog.css?t=B8DJ5M3:7
[16:04:34.118] Expected declaration but found '*'.  Skipped to next
declaration. @
https://xxxxxx/library/editor/ckeditor/skins/v2/dialog.css?t=B8DJ5M3:9
Thanks,
Mustansar